You Build a Rocker Box, Make a Manual Rock Crusher, Shaker Table for Gold, Fabricate a Dry Washer, How About Self Built Metal Detector?

This is got to be one of the most popular gold prospecting sites on the Web. This link connects you to ideas and plans for making your own equipment. These folks sell components too. If you are an old pro, you have probably looked at this before. But I figure with price of gold slowly rising again, there may be a lot of people looking for a way to make their own equipment. Equipment tends to be expensive, and I have found so much so that the only way I can prospect is if I do it myself. This is the first place you probably should look. Good luck.
http://nevada-outback-gems.com/design_plans/DIY_equipment.htm

from the Mary Rose trust
Wikipedia


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11 Best Gold Hotspots in Arizona – Where to Find Gold Today

$160 Million Gold Treasure Unearthed After 50 Years Underground

Byzantine Gold Hoard Unearthed Near the Sea of Galilee – A Stunning Archaeological Find