When I see a mining club that is offering free plans - this involves time - I can tell the club is serious about prospecting and enjoys helping people. I belong to the Superstition Mountain Treasure Hunters of Apache Junction, Arizona. I've met prospectors from Minnesota and they are very serious about the whole thing. One of my friends who hailed from there has a lot of equipment and is a great source of info for the club members. This is a downloadable PDF that has 11 pages with a photo of the finished product, hardware lists, and detailed instructions. This looks to me to be a good weight and design for packing in to your claim.
$160 Million Gold Treasure Unearthed After 50 Years Underground
* πͺ The Traveler Collection: A Hidden Treasure Unearthed Discovery : 15,000 rare coins from over 100 regions were unearthed after being hidden for over 50 years to protect them from Nazi confiscation. Value : The collection is estimated to be worth over $100 million USD , making it the most valuable numismatic collection ever auctioned. Auction Details : The first auction is scheduled for May 20, 2025 , conducted by Numismatica Ars Classica (NAC) . It will kick off a three-year auction series. π Origins and Historical Significance Collector’s Journey : A European collector and his wife began acquiring rare coins after the 1929 Wall Street Crash, traveling across the Americas and Europe. WWI...
Comments